Arcane's Tower Defense Strategy - WP7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peerigalas

2 posters

Go down

Peerigalas Empty Peerigalas

Post  kainazzzo Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:42 pm

I have been trying so many different strategies for the 2nd mission in campaign mode (Peerigalas), but nothing seems to work. The farthest I have gotten is wave 28, and the only way I got through that was to continuously change towers as the mobs came. I'm trying this on "easy" mode, and it still seems impossible... anyone have any suggestions?

kainazzzo

Back to top Go down

Peerigalas Empty Re: Peerigalas

Post  Cripple Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:00 am

Hi kainazzzo.

I'm working for GraphicStream and I will try to help you.

Here is my strategy for Peerigallas, I can terminate it in Hard without loosing any life.
The most important thing is to build as much towers as you can before the Age 2 because it increases the cost of the towers.

Build Arrow towers and 1 fire towers on the first tower slot when scarabs come. Build an other later. When all slot are full of towers you can go to age 2. I sell the tower at the right bottom of the map and build a poison tower, they are powerful in corners.

At the left top of the map you noticed than you can build a square of 4 towers. After the age 2, i like to have 2 fire towers, 1 poison and 1 ice there.

When you get the lives and gold help, you should be able to go age 3.

Best talents I buy are fire tower incinerate and damage talents. I like to improve them and also buy the poison stack (last talent) at least 1 time.

I sugget to keep as much money as possible to get a lot of income and then build/improve towers. Dont hesitate to use your spells (fire balls) to kill goblins which go through the defense, or to kill the shaman spirits !

Tell me if you made it !

In the next update we may change the Easy difficulty. We will decrease enemies life by 15% or 20%

Cripple

Back to top Go down

Post  kainazzzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:24 pm

I'm honestly starting to think the tuning is no different between easy and normal, as I got to the same wave on normal mode, and it didn't feel any different. I haven't tried hard mode yet. I tried your suggestions and I died by the time the second flyers came out Sad

kainazzzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cripple Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:36 pm

Yeah at this time, difficulty only change your starting Gold, but it will be changed in the next update (available next week maybe).

Cripple

Back to top Go down

Post  kainazzzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Ahh I see... that would explain it then! I'll keep trying, but holy crap it's hard lol

kainazzzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum